White Modern and Sophisticated Home Office Ideas
A modern home office, with sophisticated things, a great combination of home office ideas. Good home office system, complete with modern and useful gadget, will make your work better, and you’ll enjoy your work at home. This ideas made by potterybarn. Customize a workspace, organized by spacious all their creative efforts with the pieces of wood-framed. The modular desk components can be used alone or combined with others to form a desk, a console or a wall of storage. To create a desk that is ideal for your office room. Let’s see this Modern and Sophisticated Home Office Ideas and Home Office System Component pictures below
Smart Technology Hutch Modern and Sophisticated Home Office Ideas
Modern and Sophisticated Home Office Ideas and Home Office System Component
Great ideas of Modern and Sophisticated Home Office Ideas
CPU cabinet Modern and Sophisticated Home Office Ideas
Corner Hutch Modern and Sophisticated Home Office Ideas
Complete Modern and Sophisticated Home Office Ideas
3 Drawer File Modern and Sophisticated Home Office Ideas
Here is the pottery barn detail and features for this Modern and Sophisticated Home Office Ideas and Home Office System Component :
- The long desktop fits atop two file cabinets to create a desk, or atop three to make a console.
- The Smart Technology™ hutch expands your storage options.
- Corner desk includes 1 corner desktop and 2 file cabinets.
- Bookcases can be used individually or stacked to create a 4-shelf unit.
- Stack the bookcase on the lateral file cabinet to create a hutch.
- Pair 2 bookcases with our project tabletop to create more than 12 square feet of workspace.
- Available in Antique White or Black finish with brushed-nickel bail pulls, or Espresso stain with matte-brown bail pulls.
- Espresso cabinet is constructed of maple, mahogany, MDF and maple veneer. MDF is an engineered wood that lends exceptional strength and ensures the cabinet’s structural integrity over time.
- The use of veneers results in high-quality furniture that has flawless surfaces and consistent color tones, and that will not be subject to cracking.
- Black cabinet is constructed of pine, MDF and pine veneer.
- Antique White cabinet is constructed of pine and MDF.
- Frame, sides, and interiors are finished by hand using a multistep process that includes either smooth high-gloss paint or a high-gloss stain, then sealed with lacquer for moisture resistance. The aniline-dyed black finish is a rich stain that allows visibility of the wood grain. It is sanded by hand along the edges, and then hand rubbed.